Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I'm back....

Wow. Has it been that many years since I updated this blog? Well, I am trying to make an attempt to get this going again & hopefully I am able to keep it up.

My inspiration for getting this going comes from going to the Queen Bee Market this last weekend & seeing all the handmade goods and also the fact that this market was on as the same time as the Blogher convention.

First the getting into the new house & being able to personalize it makes me pretty happy – and I have done my fair share of damage on Etsy.com too! A few photos from the event….

Ah! The colors & textures.
I need to really start being more creative!

I'll update with all my purchases and how they look in the house...but for now this is my first post in awhile and we will see how this goes for the 2nd time!


No comments: